1. Data Collection and Use
1.1 Personal Data Collection
We may collect personal data by various means, including through forms, surveys, interactions on our website, and communication with us. Personal data refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual. The types of personal data we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Email address
- Contact information
- IP address
- Geographical location
1.2 Use of Personal Data
We may process the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing and personalizing our services
- Communicating with users
- Responding to queries and requests
- Improving our website and services
- Ensuring proper functioning and security of our systems
- Complying with legal obligations
- Developing and conducting marketing campaigns
We do not engage in any automated decision-making or profiling using personal data.
2. Data Storage and Security
2.1 Data Retention
2.2 Data Security
RadiantWave implements reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect the personal data we collect from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Some security measures we employ include:
- Secure HTTPS connections
- Encryption of sensitive data
- Regularly updated passwords and access controls
- Firewall and intrusion detection systems
- Data encryption in transit and at rest
While we strive to provide necessary and appropriate security measures, transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data, and any transmission is at your own risk.
3. User Rights
3.1 Rights under GDPR and CCPA
RadiantWave respects users’ rights concerning their personal data and enables these rights as per applicable data protection regulations, including the GDPR and CCPA. Users have the following rights:
- Right of access: Users have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about them.
- Right to rectification: Users may request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure: Users may request the deletion of their personal data, subject to any legal obligations or legitimate interests that require its retention.
- Right to object: Users have the right to object to the processing of personal data based on legitimate interests, direct marketing, or scientific/historical research.
- Right to restriction of processing: Users can request restriction of processing in certain circumstances, such as disputing data accuracy or objecting to processing.
4. Third-party Data Sharing
We may engage reputable third-party service providers that help us operate our business efficiently and provide necessary services. These third parties have access to personal data only to the extent required to enable them to perform these tasks on our behalf, and they are obligated to handle the information securely and confidentially.
5. Google Analytics
6. Children’s Privacy
RadiantWave services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. If we become aware that personal data of a child is gathered, we will take steps to delete this data. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please Contact Us using the details provided below.
8. Contact Us